|2019 Dog Show Raffle Winners:|
– “Wine & Dine Basket” – John Copeland
– Brahmin Shoulder Bag & Card Case – Eduardo Salazar
– Bose Wave Music System IV with Alexa – George Clary
– Amazon Fire Tablet (w/charging dock) – Juanita Patterson
– Amazon Echo 2nd Gen Speaker – Jessica McKelvey
– KitchenAid Countertop Convection Oven – Cindy Schaub
– Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker – Jennifer Hogencamp
– Claudia G. Purse – Jamie Parchman
– HP Sprocket 2 in 1 Portable Printer & Camera – Sharyon Darby
– Judith Ripka Sterling Diamonique Tennis Bracelet – Sylvia Lopez
– Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case – Hilary Tandy
– iRobot Roomba 690 Wi-Fi Connected Vacuuming Robot – Melinda Copeland
– Dog Basket #1 – Jeff Davis
– Dog Basket #2 – Jill Henricksen
– Dog Basket #3 – Sherri Taxman
– Dog Basket #4 – Jessica McKelvey
– Dog Basket #5 – Mary Ann Goicoechea- Beautiful Wreath with “Rescue” theme – Faye Dobson
– 4 Astros Tickets – Steven Gyesly
– Pet Weekend Tote Organizer – Wanda Blair
– Halo Bolt Portable Power AC/DC outlet, wireless charging & car jumper – Jennifer Hogencamp
We want to thank everyone who participated in our raffle….it was a huge success!
I’m Titan, a big, handsome cocker guy, and a super great 10 year old senior catch. They tell me I’m awesome and a real gem! I think so, too! I was found walking along a major highway in Katy, Texas, and rescued by my angel. I’m in great health and just had my dental. My foster mom says my teeth look great, and I love to give kisses. I am as laid back as they come, am gentle with all dogs, and perfectly house trained. My demeanor is non- threatening in spite of my size. I’m easy on a leash, too – no tugging or pulling. I enjoy playing fetch and hanging out with my other foster mates. I fit in with all of them, and they all like me. Everyone tells me I’m just perfect! If you love seniors, I’m betting I would bring you several years of love and joy. I am ready for my forever home and hope to find it soon. I’m a very special boy that everyone who meets me loves! Sending cocker kisses, Titan
My name is Bubba, and I am a cream colored 3 year old cocker-bichon mix. My dad passed away, and my birth sister and I were turned over to HCSR. Stella, my sister, has found her forever home , but I’m still waiting; I would love to find my own home soon. I am both crate and house trained and cooperative. I’m good on a leash and come when I am called. I do not shed, so if you prefer a non shedding companion, I’m your boy. I like toys and do well with most other dogs. I’m small, but I’m solid and athletic and love to sit on a lap. In spite of all the changes I have experienced in my short life I’m a happy boy. Are you the one who will love me forever? I’m ready for adoption and am actively seeking my forever home!
Sending Kisses, Bubba
Carrie is a three year old beauty who broke free of her chain and was found digging in trash for food. She was eventually turned over to rescue. Her coloring is beautiful, and her eyes are striking. Carrie is a sweet and loving girl who enjoys a good run and playing, belly rubs and cuddling. Although she needs a little training with her house manners, that is more than likely because she was kept outside and never learned; she is high energy and needs exercise and activities to settle her and enjoys the company of other dogs as long as they are not aggressive toward her. Carrie is up to date on her vaccinations and will soon be spayed. She is ready for her first heart worm treatment shortly thereafter and can be adopted even though she still has some medical to complete.
Click the logo or click here for more information.
Give back to Houston Cocker Spaniel Rescue by linking your Kroger card to our non-profit number 91097. Every time you shop at Kroger, you will be giving back to our rescue and helping the dogs! Click the logo or click here for more information.